Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Birthday Bash: 07/08/09

http://asianstudies.anu.edu.au/weblog/index.php?/archives/209-Dalai-Lamas-illness-raises-succession-question.html
This week happens to be the birthday of many notable figures in my life. Thanks Vinnie, Anna, and Marshall for sharing your birthdays (sequentially) with me. I feel honored to celebrate with you--and with the Dalai Lama! As you will note in a posting below, it's also another momentous occasion in my life: the first birthday of my blog, a true and constant companion over this past year of much rambling.
For further celebration, I'll be going to New York City and then a week in Nova Scotia. Hope to post pictures and notes while on these journeys.

1 comment:

Vinnie said...

Anna still in great dancer form, Marshall with a cool hat,Rosemary as always setting up the nurturing big picture.I still remember her astute comments from Europe last year.Now about the Dali and I......V