Monday, June 28, 2010

Madrik Lhundup

This Tibetan term refers to that experience in life when there is a natural convergence: things not prearranged spontaneously come into being.

So has it been with this journey from the moment the seed of an idea for it was planted in my being while staying at the World Buddhist Center in Delhi during my first trip to India back in December 2008. Since then every possibility has been further cultivated--from the support of colleagues to the logistics to the various meetings and travel plans. Along the way, as well, I met people who seemed to come from another life, such as a graduate of my high school as well as a resident of Isle of Hope--right in my pathway, there, in India.

All of these experiences have been embedded in my being for further meditation and contemplation. Truly life-changing.

No comments: