Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Walking 'Round Ireland





Today, as every day so far, I've gone on several walks. The landscape in Ireland is, as they say, picturesque, and the people enchanting. I met a man by the name of Brian Anderson down the road. He claims to be a brother of Prince Charles and brought out the family "picture album" to prove his point--a coffee table book of the royal family. I was actually able to tape his voice using my iPhone, but I haven't figured out how to get it on my blog yet.

Romeo, the Annamakherrig cat, likes to follow people on their walks. If you are enjoying going along this Irish journey with Romeo and me, you might like Round Ireland with a Fridge by Tony Hawks. By clicking to the title of this posting, you can read more about this philosophical meandering occasioned by a refrigerator.
___________________________________


"I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in."
--John Muir

1 comment:

Shakespere said...

Wow. Interesting post. I enjoyed your blog.